This title is a greatly expanded volume of the original Art and Science of Teaching, offering a competency-based education framework for substantive change in keeping with Dr. Robert Marzano’s 50 years of education research. While the previous model focused on teacher outcomes, the new version places center of attention on student learning outcomes, with research-based instructional strategies academics can use to aid students grasp the counsel and capabilities transferred through their instruction. Throughout the e book, Marzano details the points of three overarching classes of teaching, which define what must happen to optimize student learning: students must receive feedback, get meaningful content instruction, and have their fundamental psychological needs met.
Gain research-based instructional strategies and teaching methods that drive student success:
- Explore instructional strategies that correspond to each of the forty three points of The New Artwork and Science of Teaching, which have been cautiously designed to maximize student engagement and achievement.
- Use ten design questions and a general framework to aid determine which classroom strategies remember to use to foster student learning.
- Analyze the behavioral evidence that proves the strategies of a part are helping beginners reach their peak educational success.
- Study the state of the modern standards movement and what adjustments must be made in K-12 education to be sure high levels of learning for all.
- Download free reproducible scales selected to the points in The New Artwork and Science of Teaching.
Chapter 1: Providing and Communicating Clear Learning Goals
Chapter 2: Conducting Evaluation
Chapter three: Conducting Direct Instruction Lessons
Chapter four: Practicing and Deepening Lessons
Chapter 5: Implementing Knowledge Utility Lessons
Chapter 6: Using Strategies That Seem in Every kind of Lessons
Chapter 7: Using Engagement Strategies
Chapter eight: Implementing Rules and Procedures
Chapter 9: Building Relationships
Chapter 10: Communicating High Expectations
Chapter eleven: Making System Adjustments
- The New Artwork and Science of Teaching More Than Fifty New Instructional Strategies for Educational Success