Derive the maximum diagnostic counsel from interviewing and examining patients with Textbook of Physical Diagnosis. Employing a compassionate, humanistic method, Dr. Swartz explores how cultural adjustments can have an effect on communication, diet, family relationships, and health practices and beliefs, and demonstrates that your interpersonal recognition is just as primary in physical diagnosis as your level of technical skill. This medical reference e book features a large number of high-quality color images, an easy-to-use design, and detailed descriptions of exam techniques, making it an essential e-book for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Learn about special considerations related to patient’s unique situations, such as cultural adjustments, nutritional status, and overall health, which may have an effect on your method to their treatment.
- Understand the causes of the symptoms you encounter with Pathophysiology explanations.
- Easily review illustrated add-ons with ample color photographs capturing the true look of quite a few diseases.
- Access coverage of complementary and choice medicine so you can also be alerted to the medical implications of these increasingly popular modalities.
- Provide the finest medical care through the artwork of interviewing and physical examination with the most recent coverage of relevant physical diagnosis standards and tests, as well as detailed discussions of key exam techniques.
- Reference counsel on-the-go. Several chapters have been moved online, resulting in a more portable and concise print edition that focuses on core cloth.
- View examination techniques and medical presentations more clearly than ever earlier than with support from high-quality color images, over 900 photographs, and line artwork supplementing the detailed text.
- Stream more than 6 hours of in-depth video, review online-only chapters, and reference the entire contents online at Student Consult.
- Gain in-context entry to online videos using your smartphone by scanning accompanying QR codes located all over the text, covering step-by-step key features of the physical examination for adults, newborns, toddlers, as well as important interviewing scenarios.
- Textbook of Physical Diagnosis History and Examination