Updated to reflect the newest curriculum standards, Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 8th Edition provides you with the pertinent advice needed for passing the boards. This highly respected text enhances your understanding of regular/abdominal and obstetric/gynecologic sonography, the two fundamental divisions of sonography, as well as vascular sonography and echocardiography. Each chapter covers patient history; normal anatomy, including cross-sectional anatomy; sonography techniques; pathology; and related laboratory findings. And more than three,100 images and anatomy drawings ebook you in recognizing regular anatomy and irregular pathology.
- Full-color presentation , including colour scans of gross pathology photos, where applicable, enhances your learning expe1rience and the teaching value of the text.
- Pathology tables give you quick entry to medical findings, laboratory findings, sonography findings, and differential considerations.
- Pedagogy, including chapter objectives and descriptions, alerts you to the important advice you will learn in each chapter.
- Evolve site includes PowerPoint slides, an image financial institution, review questions and a workbook reply key for students, and a test financial institution for faculty to help in the reinforcement and teaching of sonography competencies.
- Sonography Findings, highlighted with icon and special classification, call consideration to key clinical advice.
- NEW! Full coverage of regular/abdominal, transplantation, superficial structures, pediatrics, fetal heart, and obstetric/gynecologic sonography , along with a few new chapters on vascular sonography, hemodynamics, and introduction to echocardiography, provides you with the advice needed to pass the boards and be successful in clinicals.
- UPDATED! Content reflects the newest curriculum standards so you have the advice you need to pass the boards.
- NEW! Updated images depict the latest advances in the box of sonography and assist you prepare for the boards and clinicals.
- NEW! Key words in chapter openers focus your consideration on the terms that you are required to know and understand.
- NEW! Bulleted summary lists at the end of each chapter reinforce important ideas.
- NEW! A condensed bibliography at the end of the e book lists elementary references and guides you in the direction to obtain more advice in a given enviornment.