Kaplan’s MCAT 528 Superior Prep 2018-2019 features thorough subject review, more questions than any competitor, and the highest-yield questions accessible – all authored by the experts at the back of the MCAT prep course that has helped more americans get into medical school than all other major lessons combined.
Prepping for the MCAT is a real problem. Kaplan will also be your partner alongside the way – offering counsel on where to focal point your efforts, how to prepare your review, and targeted focal point on the most-tested concepts. This edition points commentary and instruction from Kaplan’s MCAT experts and has been updated to match the AAMC’s guidelines precisely—no more caring if your MCAT review is comprehensive!
The Most Practice
- More than 500 questions in the e book and entry to even more online – more practice than any other superior MCAT e book on the market.
The Finest Practice
- Comprehensive subject review is written by greatest, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- All material is vetted by editors with superior science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- Online resources assist you master the computer-based format you’ll see on Check Day.
- Star-Ratings during the e book indicate how important each topic may be to your score on the precise exam—informed by Kaplan’s decades of MCAT event and facts straight from the testmaker.
- We know the check: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document accessible.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the check.
- MCAT 528 Superior Prep 2018 2019 Online E book Kaplan Check Prep