The Finest-Selling Resource in Psychiatry NOW UPDATED with DSM-5!
The new and thoroughly updated Eleventh edition of Kaplan and Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry is an entire overview of the entire field of psychiatry for clinicians, residents, students, and all others who provide mental health care.
In this finest-selling textbook in psychiatry for over forty years, the reader will find a radical discussion of both the behavioral sciences and clinical psychiatry. The Eleventh edition integrates the entire DSM-5 criteria and provides an in depth and comprehensive overview of treatment methods for every known mental disorder.
The Eleventh edition is set aside from some other reference you have and includes:
- DSM-5 diagnostic tables on every major psychiatric disorder.
- A psychopharmacology section organized in line with mechanisms of motion and updated to include all the new drugs including those in preparation.
- Extensive use of case studies and illustrations to enhance the learning adventure.
- The most current treatment methods including an outline of all newly introduced psychotherapeutic techniques.
- A fully revised section on neurocognitive disorders organized alongside the DSM-5 model.
- An updated and expanded section on baby psychiatry; now includes a guide to diagnosis and treatment of autism spectrum disorder and other disorders of childhood.
- A fully searchable eBook, bundled with the print.
This publication is included on the ANCC: American Nurses Credentialing Center’s reference list.
The Synopsis of Psychiatry has been the most popular clinical psychiatric resource for psychiatrists both in the US and around the globe. It has the reputation of being an independent, accurate, reliable and objective compendium of new hobbies in the field of psychiatry. Now in its Eleventh edition, the tradition continues, both in print and digital formats—from the authorities you can trust.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online entry to:
- Complete content with greater navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the e book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content all over the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Synopsis of Psychiatry Behavioral Sciences Clinical Psychiatry