Endocrinology – with all of the authority of Harrison’s
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
Featuring a very good compilation of chapters concerning endocrinology derived from Harrison’s Concepts of Internal Drugs, Nineteenth Version (including content material from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now accessible right here in print), this concise, full-color scientific associate delivers the latest advantage in the container backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have described Harrison’s. You will discover 36 chapters from 50 renowned editors and contributors in a raise-anywhere presentation that is most reliable for the classroom, clinic, ward, or examination/certification preparation.
• Divided into six sections that reflect the physiologic roots of endocrinology: Introduction to Endocrinology; Pituitary, Thyroid, and Adrenal Issues; Reproductive Endocrinology; Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, Lipoprotein Metabolism; Disorders Affecting Dissimilar Endocrine Systems; and Issues of Bone and Calcium Metabolism
• Coverage of discoveries emanating from genetics and molecular biology, along with the latest drug treatments that are transforming the container
• Integration of pathophysiology with scientific administration
• High-yield board review questions make this text most reliable for keeping latest or getting ready for the boards
• Valuable appendix of laboratory values of scientific significance