The Thirteenth version of Guyton and Corridor Textbook of Medical Physiology continues this bestselling title’s long culture as the world’s superior medical physiology textbook. Unlike other textbooks on this topic, this clear and comprehensive e book has a constant, single-author voice and focuses on the content material most relevant to medical and pre-clinical students. The detailed however lucid text is complemented by didactic illustrations that summarize key ideas in physiology and pathophysiology.
- Larger font size emphasizes core counsel around how the physique must maintain homeostasis in order to remain match, while supporting counsel and examples are detailed in smaller font and highlighted in faded blue.
- Summary figures and tables help quickly carry key processes lined in the text.
- Bold full-color drawings and diagrams.
- Short, easy-to-read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly full-color design.
- Brand-new short-reference chart of general lab values on the inside again cowl.
- Increased number of figures, clinical correlations, and cellular and molecular mechanisms important for medical medication.
- Student Consult Booklet version protected with purchase. This enhanced eBook journey includes the finished text, interactive figures, references, plus 50 self-assessment questions and more than a dozen animations.