A unisex ringspun cotton t-shirt with knowledgeable grade screen print on front.
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you’re ever in the enviornment, stop by for a free tour and spot how we make your attire! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can’t think it.
- UNISEX Contemporary FIT SIZING | this shirt is a little bit tapered to be rather less boxy than the ancient style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most individuals wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you’re on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink a little bit in the wash. Our model photos are the actual thing – the precise shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He’s 6′ 2″, 200 lbs and wearing a huge
- SOFT FABRICS | Our shirts are a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on a hundred% USA-grown cotton. If you don’t communicate t-shirt geek, that capacity they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts – a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym category t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It’s a pleasant stability between comfort and sturdiness
- TOP QUALITY INKS & EQUIPMENT | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks – vibrant and sturdy, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks all the time “do what they are told” by our printers. We use choicest printing presses and ovens (to properly cure inks) made by M&R in Roselle, Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years in the past – way forward of the curve. They’re additionally CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California